Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

What else would you watch during the holidays? Elf? Please.
As a wise Peanuts character once sang, Christmas time is here. For me, that means time to break from school, college applications, and even (gasp!) the internet, for a brief while, to celebrate the season. This in mind, here's what's going on as far as my collecting goes:

I'm still looking for cards to complete sets. I'm short 9 cards for my Nolan Ryan insert set, a couple hundred for my 2012 Panini Triple Play set, and perhaps 400 or so for my 2003 Topps set. If any blog readers and traders would like to help me put these away, I would love to have some assistance!
Festive!
Which leads me to my next item. My Trade Bait page has always been a bit spare, so I've been doing some re-stocking. Right now I have an under-construction sign up, but I have been taking in some new cards. So look for some new trade bait and "Up-for-grabs" posts in the future.


I don't own any Chipper ornaments, but it sure would be nice to...
Last, I need some real help for my Player Collections. I credit you bloggers for getting me to the point where I am nearly out of space to hold all of my Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, etc. cards. For those of you who collect a number of players, how do you store your PC cards, coins, and other memorabilia? Right now, I have all the cards stored in a plastic cassette tape case. It works and fits okay, but I know it really isn't ideal. I'll leave you with that question.

Thanks for reading, and Merry Christmas!

No comments: