Sunday, August 5, 2012

A chance to catch my breath

Not to interject random facts, but here's a random fact: I scanned baseball cards for 45 minutes today. I am officially insane.

Speaking of insanity, I believe I ought to address a few things on the ol' web log.

First and foremost, the 1987 Topps set. For a rather long time, I have had a "pending" announcement about this. The honorable Jack of All Tribe Baseball has taken the time to prepare the last few cards and send some other Braves, hopefully to send sometime this week. I thank you, Jack!

Second off, The Rookies Card collecting league-this is something I, as a youth collector in conjunction with other youth collectors, have been trying to start. Details will be...forthcoming. Till then, a badge with a hyperlink.


Manny punctuates this digression with a sly grin.
 Last, to those who have sent me stuff in the last week or two, no, I haven't forgotten to put up a post celebrating your cards...yet. Please bear with me. Thank you.


I know the feeling :)

No comments: