Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Flurry of Trades, Pt. 1

"A Startling Whirlwhind of Opportunity"
In the past several weeks, I have completed quite a few trades. Since I have made it a habit to show appreciation by posting cards from trades before filing them away, I shall do so here now.
First off, the Joneses and others from Topher at Crackin Wax! Via his "Take My Cards" offer, I was able to place a request, then receive these cards from "a set...Indiana Jones would collect."

 I like Eckstein, okay (sorry about that lopped off shoulder, David)! And Pujols and Thome are cool too. So that's that-thanks Topher!

And here are some Dales, courtesy of Kevin over at the http://thediamondking.blogspot.com/ . Kevin, being the generous chap that he is, delivered these and the following cards to me complete gratis! Danke schön Kevin!

Chippers:

#AWESOME!!!
Some very neat Chippers here:


Chipper Bat Card...And Pacific Spanish too! Cool!

(Scan doesn't do this shiny card justice. And yes, that is Japanese.)

OH YES!


There were also some Bo's, which were scuttled away somewhere, but I have managed to put up on the Bo Jackson Have List! Feel free to take a crack at it of your own!

So, thanks again to Topher, and to Kevin! More trades to come I hope, and I will be posting about more finished trades soon!