Sunday, July 14, 2013

Calling All Giants Fans!

Right now I'm heavily in the midst of my college pursuits. Now, that's normally not how you'd expect a sports card blog post to start, but this isn't a normal sports card blog. I say that about college to say that I figured it would be worthwhile to chronicle the more interesting ones. It took me all of an hour and a half to create a new graphic for the sidebar, and then scrap it completely in favor of my favorite photo. The point was to tag college posts. If it flops, maybe it'll at least be funny.

Onto the Giants allusion I made in the post title. In the wake of a Tim Lincecum no-hitter, I'm offering a a nice-sized stack of some pretty decent Giants cards I would like to see go to a happier home. I'm looking for any cards off my wantlists or PC's in return, or maybe some cards for my steady trading partners. If you are a Giants fan and are interested in some cards, don't hesitate to leave a comment or drop an email in my inbox! My email address is in my Blogger profile sidebar. Back with more soon!

No comments: